A blog from the back end nowhere of Israel

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Scary..

Less then six months passed since the end of the last school year, and only now I started talking to several old friends.
And some really weird shit came up -

One girl is now married and has a child already, that means that she was already pregnant by the end of school. I don't know why this freaks me out so much - she's a kavkazian and it's pretty common for them to be married at an even younger age. But still, living the sheltered life in my kibbutz school really softened me to such things.

Another weird thing is that one of my pretty good friends (of course I also haven't talked to him for a long while now) declared that he's gay. I guess that's even weirder. I never expected him to be gay, I'm not homophobic or something, but that's just weird.

Sasyl, out.

0 comments: