A blog from the back end nowhere of Israel

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

WoW Addiction Returning..

One of my friends asked me to buy him a month of wow subscription.
(We're the only ones in the area with an international credit card, so they pay me and I order WoW for them.. ) And I just couldn't stop myself from getting a month for me too.
And wow! (no pun intended) I thought I was off the wow, but it turns out that WoW still has a hold on me.
It's not the madness of the first week of WoW (long long sleepless nights.. I played for 50 or 60 hours in one week.. after that I didn't want to play much for a while, which was good thing, because I had plenty of Bagruyot coming.) but it's still somewhat of an addiction.


A semi-small rant -
Seven years ago, a company was created.
A bus compnay.
And this company got so corrupted, evil, and dark.
That the mighty lord himself (I'm talking about the mighty FSM of course.. ) added another commandment - thou shall not travel with KAVIM. (spits, knock wood and throw some salt around after you read this, cause that is the real name of the dark prince.)

What did they actually do?
Plainly sucking is their first sin.
Second, they come late way too much, sometimes very late, and overloaded too.
And the third and the most terrible sin - I was waiting for a bus to Tel-Aviv's central bus station, and it was getting pretty late already. I knew I wouldn't get to the bus to Ofakim on time if I had to wait much longer. Then I saw the light - bus number 36 - going aways just as it came. And I checked - I saw people on the bus, so he wasn't ending his shift or going anywhere but the central station. Luckily, after much stress I got on the last bus to Ofakim on time, but it was a close call.

Off to work.

0 comments: